This video was taken in a storm with wind gusting up to 85 km/hour.
This is why we can say with great confidence, that the UHLMANN GIANT UMBRELLAS are the best products at the best prices available on the market today!
Our Large patio umbrellas and our giant restaurant umbrellas are manufactured with the highest grade materials in three shapes, and over 90 standard sizes. Adjacent square or rectangular umbrellas can be linked with rain gutters to cover extremely large areas. Our “Strong Wind” umbrellas are strongest on the market. We use two types of material in 46 colors in our creative canopy designs, and offer a selection of 9 colors to powder-coat the mast. Optional accessories include side panels, infrared heating and lighting and screen-printing your logo on roof panels or valances. Two types of permanent installation and a selection of portable bases assure easy and safe operation. The Uhlmann Giant Umbrellashave been made in Germany for over twenty years. Their superb design, expert engineering and German precision in manufacturing made them the choice of European customers who demand top quality, reliability, strength, safety and value. We provide stylish protection from the elements to a wide range of customers from exclusive hotels, restaurants, resorts, country clubs and private residences to municipalities, cafes, pubs, breweries and even fast food restaurant chains.
• Type Tx Strong Wind Giant Umbrellas are currently available in limited sizes and shapes. Only their dimensions and their strength are different, the frame, mechanical and drive characteristics are the same for both Strong Wind umbrellas.
• Strong Wind umbrellas are available with mast mounted lights and energy saving shock-resistant infrared heating.
• Powder coated aluminum profiles that resists peeling, chipping, rusting and oxidation, therefore remain maintenance free and permanently appealing.
• Depending on their size, the Tx Strong Wind umbrellas are manufactured with 8 or 12 very strong roof supporting arms to which the covering material is fitted.
• All roofing arms are reinforced inside for increased rigidity.
• All joints are manufactured from high grade steel.
• All reinforcing arms are individually replaceable.
• Through the use of adjustable joints it is possible to alter the tension of the roof covering material and to remove it easily from the frame.
• The telescopic part moves on high density plastic bearing and guided to prevent rotation or twisting.
• The telescopic giant patio umbrella design, with cranked lever operation, is exceptionally strong that ensures high wind stability and durability.
• Each roof arm is mounted individually to a plate that is welded to the telescopic umbrella.
• The supporting arms are individually bolted to the slider plate.
• A maintenance free gear box (built into the mast) rotates the special spindle lift which is moving the telescopic umbrella part.
• The slider is connected to the telescope with 2 stainless steel wires. The telescope and the slider are moving together, enabling very easy operation of the umbrella. The drive crank handle locks the spindles automatically in every opening/closing position to prevent accidental opening or closing of the giant patio umbrella.